Parallel Large-Scale Graph Processing Workshop
The comparative performance analysis of data-intensive applications for IBM Minsky and Newell platforms
Ilya Afanasyev, Lomonosov Moscow State University
Unsupervised Graph Anomaly Detection Algorithms Implemented in Apache Spark
Artem Mazeev, Alexander Semenov, Timur Yusubaliev, JSC NICEVT/MIPT
Using Charm++ as a backend for Green-Marl DSL
Alexander Frolov, JSC NICEVT
The graph theory is in the core of many methods of gaining much popularity computational artificial intelligence from machine learning to deep neural networks. Besides advances in BigData software technologies hardware vendors and startups come out with new hardware platforms aggressively tailored for these applications. These new chips enrich HPC ecosystem and potentially allow to dramatically improve characteristics of the future computing systems in the exascale era. These and other related topics will be covered in the Parallel Large-Scale Graph Processing Workshop as a part of RusSCDays 2018. The workshop is a complementary to the GraphHPC conference.
The workshop will be held in English language.
Topics of Interest
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Applications in high performance computing, big data, and artificial intelligence
- Graph theory, parallel graph analysis algorithms
- Tools for large-scale graph processing and artificial intelligence
- Promising hardware architectures for high performance computing and artificial intelligence
- August 27, 2018 – application submission
- September 5, 2018 – author notification
Please send your application thesis to alxdr.semenov at gmail com.
Thesis should give opportunity for Program Committee to evaluate the application relevance and quality.
- Voevodin V. V., Corresponding member of the Russian Academy of Sciences, MSU RCC (co-chair)
- Simonov A. S., PhD, JSC NICEVT (co-chair)
- Frolov A. S., DISLab (JSC NICEVT)
- Semenov A. S., PhD, DISLab (JSC NICEVT)
- Pozdneev A.V., PhD, IBM
- Daryin A. N., PhD, Yandex
- Korzh A. A., PhD, Micron
- Chernoskutov M. A., IMM Ural Dep. of RAS
Alexander Frolov, DISLab (JSC NICEVT), e-mail: alexndr.frolov at gmail com
Alexander Semenov, DISLab (JSC NICEVT), e-mail: alxdr.semenov at gmail com